Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Wardrobe Melody



X Album Cover Inspiration X


I have a new found appreciation for music and have been listening more and more. However I can't just stop at finding inspiration in the lyrics, melody or even the artist. I have grown to love the different art on each album cover. 

Since my greatest driving force and what is most often on my mind is fashion, I even managed to connect the already joined music and art to style. For the covers I chose from artists I enjoy as well as covers that I am just genuinely drawn to. 

I. 
"pretty things"
The perfectly manicured nail and mascara coated lashes is someone who definitely cares for a polished appearance. For this cover I invasion outfits composed of trendier pieces. The nail in the eye narrowed down my trendy inspirations for ones with a slight edge. 





II. 
"night lights harmony"
The light-heartedness and usage of "harmony" is someone who is care free for the little downs in life but hopeful for the future and good. This is a definite bohemian look, breezy and colorful just like this cover. 


III.
  
"roses"
The pink petals can be mistaken for a girly look, but the box that encompasses the words brings it to a more classic look. There is hints of femininity but overall a polished yet not too high-strung look



IV. 
"magic whip"
This is the most rebellious of the covers so it calls for the more rebellious outfit. A mainly black and white outfit with little neon color blocking. This keeps it modern yet retro. 


You can gain inspiration from anywhere for anything so open your eyes and take a look at things you love from a new perspective. 

-KD


Want more? Follow K-Du Jour on: Bloglovin'Google+PinterestTumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for more!