Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Welcoming July-t-ful Du Jour

I know this post is a little out of the ordinary, but it will be super short I promise! Since I have time off from school during the summer I thought I would introduce something new to my blog! I have had this idea for the longest time and am so happy I am-ful Du Jour (it was about as creative as I was going to get with the name). Usually I post once a week on my blog, but for July-t-ful Du Jour I will post every other day in July. I have had this idea for the longest time and am so happy I am being able to fulfill it. Since it is so frequent it lets me get out all of the ideas that have been swarming in my head. So expect more creative projects and even topics that branch off from strictly fashion. I will post on possibly travel, beauty, confidence, etc. etc. I am so excited I am getting a chance to do this and I hope you are too! Let me know in the comments if there is a topic you would like to see me explore during July-t-ful Du Jour. It will launch on the first day of July and I will do a post on every odd day after that, thanks for your support & everything you do even if it is a tiniest little comment, subscribing, or reading my content. I appreciate it all!!

XOXO, 
KD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for more!