Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Lovely Style





Valentine's Day is right around the corner and deciding what to wear may not be that easy. But if you are like me and it is any other day for you here is a fun way you can experiment with new 'lovely' styles. I decided to pick a love & breakup song and use that as my inspiration for Valentine's Day outfits.

'Need You Now'
Rather than an angry breakup song this one takes more of an emotional route. Because of this sad take on a breakup song there is a much more light and airy feel so when I listened to this song I immediately thought of a fun ballerina style dress. But since this is an emotional song we need a balance in order to keep the purpose.  In order to do this pair it with dark lips, nude eyeshadow, hard metal accessories & messy hair.




'Love Song'
This song has a more of a fun & flirty vibe to it. In order to exhibit this fun flirty song into an outfit I went for a floral romper not only to exhibit this song, but so you can rock out in modesty. Pair this romper with a bright lip, nude eyes, natural hair, & a nice wide brim hat. 

I hope this new way of choosing your potential V-day outfit was helpful. Either use these specific examples or choose your own favorite song for inspiration. 

Happy Valentine's Day, 
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe for more!